A candidate shall be eligible for the admission to the State Council/Board Examination if the principal of the school
- She/ He has completed not less than eleven month month of the course.
- She/ He has attended 75% of the formal instructions given on each subject and 75% of the clinical, field experience in each area/ subject separately during the academic year,however, the total clinical/ field experience prescribed must be completed before the final council/ Board examinations and befor the issue of diploma. (The diploma shall
not be awarded to the student till she/he has completed the clinical field requirements).
- The overall performance of the student and her/ his conduct during the entire academic year has been satisfactory.
- The student has passed in the internal assignment in each subject and practical(s).
- The record of practical experience is complete.
- ANM/ LHV / FHW who have been exempted for six months during third year will be eligible for third year examination after completion of six months training.