B.Sc. Nursing (Degree Course)
Age should be minimum 17 years as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is sought
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Class 12th (10-2) pass with Science (PCB) and english with minimum 45% marks from any recognized Board (CBSE/ICE/SSCE/HSCE) or any equivalent Board.
- 10+2 exam pass with Science subject.45% marks from Nation Open School.
- Duration of the course is 04 years.
- Candidate should be fully fit physically and mentally.
- Relaxation of 59 for SC/ST candidates.
- Reservation applies on sanctioned sets only.
- Admission on year to year basis.
- Rules and regulations subject to change as per CGNRC and INC directives.
- Candidates may obtain the Permission Letter by making payment of fees on any working day between 10 AM TO 5 PM.